Students will create a Prezi covering each of the 13 original English colonies.
Go to https://prezi.com/signup/public/ and create an account or log in to an account that you have already created.
Make sure to use a password that you will remember.
- Click here for help in how to create your Prezi
- Click here for additional support
- Click here to view popular Prezi examples.
The first things I should see on your Prezi is a title, your first name and a brief definition of the 13 Colonies.
Next you need to talk about EACH of the 13 Colonies individually.
You will need to cover the following topics:
- How and When was the Colony founded? (What is its history?)
- Provide a historic map of the colony. (Note: You could use one map for all 13 Colonies if you zoom into each colony when you are covering it.)
- Pictures (Both historic and modern pictures)
- Flags (What is the flag for the colony?) Click here for help finding the flags
- Interesting Facts (Provide a couple interesting facts that are unique to the colony.)
Whenever you are finished you will need to submit your presentation. Use the directions below.
Directions on How to Turn in Your Prezi