American Revolution Biography Website – Students will take the notes they created and create a website.
Go to www.weebly.com or www.wix.com and sign up for an account
Note: Both of these websites work best using Google Chrome
After you finish signing up for an account, begin creating a new website about the Biography you read.
Email: Number@r9tigermail.org password: eight digit birthday
Each website must meet the following requirements, each should be a separate page:
- Home Page - Must have your names, your person's name a brief introduction to your website and a picture of your person.
- Birth - When and where were they born? Provide a map of the location.
- Early Life - Details of what childhood and adolescence was like for this person.
- Adulthood - Career, Family life, struggles, accomplishments.
- Timeline - 10 Significant Events in this person’s life, this can simply be a list in the order that the events occurred.
- Bibliography - Include the MLA documentation of your book (go to http://www.easybib.com/ click on book and search for your book.) and a link to and sites you got pictures from (Not Google Images) Use must use MLA Style on all of your Bibliography.
- You must change all the default pictures from the website and publish when you are finished.