American Revolution Biography Website – Students will take the notes they created and create a weebly website.
Go to www.weebly.com and sign up for an account
After you finish signing up for an account, begin creating a new website about the Biography you read.
Each website must meet the following requirements, each should be a separate page:
- Home Page - Must have your names, your person's name a brief introduction to your website and a picture of our person.
- Birth - When and where were they born? Provide a map of the location.
- Early Life - Details of what childhood was like for this person.
- Adulthood - Career, Family life, struggles, accomplishments.
- Timeline - 6 Significant Events in this person’s life. (Do not include birth and death)'
- Bibliography - Include the MLA documentation of your book (google how to do this if you need to) and a link to and sites you got pictures from (Not Google Images)
- You must change all the default pictures from the website and publish when you are finished so you can present your website on Friday.