Students will research Colonial American paintings, furniture, architecture and clothing. Students will then take the information that they learned to make predictions about what Colonial Life may have been like.
1. Download and save this worksheet to your personal H: Home Drive
2. Use the following websites to find examples to use for each category:
3. Make sure all your examples of art are from the Colonial American Period. (1600 - 1775)
4. Copy and Paste your pictures directly into your worksheet.
5. Type all your answers directly into your Word Document.
6. Save your document frequently
When you think you are finished submit your file to Mr. Crigger.
Once you finish you may go to the Links