Students will gain a general overview of the early European explorers.
Students will analyze a map of the Age of Exploration and answer several questions based on reading several teacher selected websites.
Part 1: Go to this website and answer all the questions on a new word document using the map provided. Use complete snetences when answering all questions.
Part 2: Answer the following questions on your Word Document using the links that are built into the questions.
1. Tell me four interesting facts about Leif Ericson.
2. Why do some people say it wrong to say Columbus "Discovered" the Americas.
3. Why is Amerigo Vespucci important?
4. What is John Cabot credited for doing?
5. What country was Henry Hudson from?