Students will explore different perspectives and viewpoints on who was responsible for the Boston Massacre
Today's lesson will take place on this website.
1. Read the "Becoming a Detective" section of the above website.
2. Look under "Searching for Clues" and download the Word Format.
3. Use the "Evidence" in the Documents to fill out the chart.
4. After you fill out the chart answer the rest of the questions in the document.
5. After you answer all the questions read the "Cracking the Case" and write a write a paragraph or two answering the following question: Was just served in the trial of the Boston "Massacre"?
After you finish submit the document to me.