Louisiana Purchase Google Slides
Task: Today and tomorrow you will be creating a Google Slides about the Louisiana Purchase.
Process: Research the Louisiana Purchase by using such search engines as Google and Bing.
Slides: Your presentation must have at least 8 slides.
Graphics: At least two maps about the Louisiana Purchase
At least six other pictures about the Louisiana Purchase
Works Cited: Include all the websites that you use to find your answers.
For this assignment you may not use Ask.com or Answers.com
Information: You must answer the following questions somewhere in your presentation:
1. What was the western border of the United States in 1800?
2. What countries had land claims on land west of the Mississippi River?
3. What area did President Jefferson think was vital to the entire continent of North America and which country controlled it in 1800?
4. What is the Louisiana Purchase?
5. What factors made Napoleon willing to sell the land?
6. How much did the Louisiana Purchase cost?
7. How much land did the United States get from the Louisiana Purchase?
8. How did America pay for this land?
9. Who does Jefferson select to lead an expedition into this new territory?
All information must be in your own words.
NO COPYING AND PASTING OF TEXT!!!!